Do you know anything about Arctic lithium batteries? Do they have any incomparable advantages?
In this article, we will take a closer look at Arctic lithium batteries.
Here is the outline:
- An introduction to Arctic lithium batteries
- The advantages of Arctic lithium batteries
An Introduction to Arctic Lithium Batteries
Arctic lithium batteries are low-temperature performance batteries that can charge at temperatures down to -35°C. This is why they are called Arctic lithium batteries. They are the ideal choice for use in a cold place.
The Advantages of Arctic Lithium Batteries
- Smart heating technology. Arctic lithium batteries adopt smart heating technology. The system draws power from the charger itself, eliminating the need to install additional heating devices on the outside.
- Dual thermal control. Both the self-heating system and the battery management system feature temperature monitoring controls, providing dual protection to optimize battery safety and performance in cold weather.
- Top-quality LiFePO4 battery cells. (learn: LiFePO4 Battery vs Ternary Lithium Battery: What You Should Know) Arctic lithium batteries utilize great lithium iron phosphate cells, which can guarantee the quality of the batteries.
- Intelligent battery management system. Arctic LiFePO4 batteries feature an advanced BMS to provide protection and keep the batteries running safely. You don’t need to worry about over-voltage, over-current, and other problems.
- Durable structure. Arctic LiFePO4 batteries feature a screw-fastening structure. The LiFePO4 batteries are durable and corrosion-resistant. What’s more, the battery module is surrounded by a vibration-resistant EVA material, which provides additional protection for the batteries.
- Wide temperature ranges. Arctic LiFePO4 batteries have wider temperature ranges than other lithium batteries. They can work well even at temperatures down to -35°C.
- Support series or parallel connection. Arctic LiFePO4 batteries support up to 4 units connecting in series or parallel for flexible expansion. The batteries can satisfy your diverse needs.
Arctic LiFePO4 batteries have a number of attractive advantages that encourage people to buy them. To purchase a good-quality Arctic LiFePO4 battery, we should always go for a reliable lithium battery (learn: A Good Lithium Marine Battery: What You Need to Know) manufacturer.
Polinovel is a reliable lithium battery (learn: What Is A Good Lithium RV Battery) manufacturer that can provide you with professional and high-quality battery solutions. You can always trust Polinovel.